- [Easy to use]: The plug & play surveillance camera is support FAT32 format SD card and requires no prior setting. Insert SD card, plug the device into a power socket and the video recording will begin. The recording will cease the moment the device is unplugged. The video content recorded on the SD card can be viewed by connecting the USB device to a computer/ with OTG connector to Mobile.
- [Where to use]: Ideal for monitoring staff at office, godown, etc., prevention of theft / shop lifting, or to keep an eye on movement of specially-abled, elders and children in the family, pets, and others at home.
- [HD quality audio/video]: The HD 1920*1080p colour video camera gives 70° viewing with 30 frames per second (FPS) AV output, generating HD quality surveillance content.
- [Smart motion detection (M)]: The camera will start to record the moment it detects motion. This will save space on the SD card, and make viewing of essential content easier.
- [Recording in loop (L)]: The camera recording will run seamlessly in loops, wherein after the SD card runs out of maximum storage (128 GB), fresh video content will be overwritten on earlier content. [Any location]: The USB can be connected to a power-bank, allowing for the camera to be used at any location. The USB can also be used to charge mobile phones.
1080p HD Hidden Camera | USB Charger Type | Maximum 128GB SD Support | Loop/Moti